To Help Make A Top 100 Uae4All Games Compatability List.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
I thought if we make a list of our favourite Amiga games that are not working/crash or are not working properly then JohnP4 who is working on UAE4all could tackle some of these first and fix them.(if this was agreeable,No pressure)
If you post your top three AMIGA games that are NOT WORKING then we can compile a top 50 games list or such.Edit mention the adf version ie original,cracked,etc,also some games had 2 publishers ie first samurai,speedball2,apidya.give as much info as possible.Thanks.

My three are:AGONY by Psygnosis.It starts but crashes,(crystal cracked version)
:APIDYA by Kaiko (this has 2 publishers)
:Beast 3 by psygnosis Works fairly well(some graphical scrolling glitches)

I'm currently building a compatibility list with TOSEC names of working ADFs (checking all the games with somewhat familiar names).

Games starting with A and B are already done testing, so here are working ADFs for Agony and Apidya:

Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)(Disk * of 3)[cr Nemesis]
Apidya (1994)(Team 17)(Disk * of 2)[cr QTX][budget]

john4p said:
I'm currently building a compatibility list with TOSEC names of working ADFs (checking all the games with somewhat familiar names).

Games starting with A and B are already done testing, so here are working ADFs for Agony and Apidya:

Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)(Disk * of 3)[cr Nemesis]
Apidya (1994)(Team 17)(Disk * of 2)[cr QTX][budget]
Thanks alot.will look for these.edit what is TOSEC?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOSEC

Almost every available ADF is in the Amiga TOSEC (catalog).

Bloody hell john that will take months! no disrespect to your effort to do this, maybe a simpler list contributed by everyone with the games highlighted in red for the ones that don't work, then people can go and try and find a different cracked version that maybe does work, of course upto you if you want to take on that mammouth task, just trying to save you some daylight hours ;)

Well, I don't intend to try every single game...

Here is the compatibility list so far:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuBR5X_s_5_idG92ZVQ5cEs4ZEhYTm5sSjFIcl83U2c&hl=en&gid=0

(at the top you can switch between the sheets #-A, B and C)

Everything black works fine.
Everything red doesn't work (most red games load up to their menu but then hang in-game).
Orange means the game works but is unplayable (probably due to emulation problems). Currently that's only 4D Sports Boxing.

Of course everyone can contribute to this list. Just post the name of the game and the TOSEC-ID(s) of the working ADF(s) in this thread and I'll add it to the list.

Note: if a game consists of more than 1 ADF and their TOSEC IDs only differ in the disk number then only the TOSEC ID with * as placeholder for the disk number is put in the list.

Back