Time since last charge?

A2000

Hi everyone,

is there a way I can find out when the Pandora was charged last?

(Background: I think I am on the fourth day without charging and have 68% capacity left. So I go for a record ;) . But that means knowing _exactly_ how long one charge lasts.)

A2000

Thank you for the hint, but Sysinfo is one of my most used programs on the Pandora and it doesn't show that value.

As I haven't received an answer yet I assume that there isn't a place where that information is stored. I also read the other thread about power consumption and was surprised that standby mode will last about 200 hours. The last value I remembered was 100 h. Not using my Pandora for more than 8 days is way to long, so I give up.

Would one of the mods be so kind and close this thread, please?

Perhaps it won't show it directly, but if you have logging enabled and have been running it since the last time you charged the pandora you will be able to use the logs to see how long its been.

- Neelix

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's a way to check.

About standby power consumption: with the lid closed (and power led turned off, and cpu scaling governor set to "ondemand", wifi/bt/usb off, idle cpu, clocked at 900MHz, OPP5), my unit uses about 22.75 mA. So with a 4200mAh battery (mine can currently store a bit more than that, because I'm using a relatively new one), that means about 185 hours of standby time. In the default setting (power led on, cpu scaling set to "performance", cpu clocked at 600MHz, OPP3), my unit uses about 29.17 mA, so that would be about 144 hours. I think the 200 hours claim is a bit of an exaggeration, but 100 hours is certainly an underestimate.

Ok, I gave up.

From what I remember I charged my Pandora one day after rebooting and today my uptime was more than 8 days and 27% charge left. So that makes 7*24h=168h and still 27% left! 

But the Pandora is too precious to be left without touching it for over a week.

Back