Thunderz 3d engine

E

extremegamer

I know its been a while since it came out, but has anything games been made using it yet??? Is NIN still working on his remake of Catacomb Abyss?

Yeah, I'm a little curious, too.

Disappointing that something as awesome as this came out with nothing to really show for it yet. =/

I was playing around with it for a while when it was first released, but I had no ideas on what to do with it.

DAMN MY NON-CREATIVENESS!

Was the second version ever released which had 3d quake 2 characters in it?
It was shown on gp32news as being ported by thunder in just one day, but I never saw it available for download.

Heres the offical site: http://www.theteahouse.com.au/gba/
It says they are creating a game based on the engine so I presume it will get ported when done.

I gave the creation engine a go when it was released but soon discovered you need more than an ounce of coding abilities.... an me no got!

Be really good to see Catacomb Abyss again :)

I know its been a while since it came out, but has anything games been made using it yet??? Is NIN still working on his remake of Catacomb Abyss?
No, i sent him a message a month or 2 ago and hed actually forgotten that hed started it :p. so thats catacomb abyss isnt going to be finished. not be nin anyway i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back