Coders Mia

P

pAiN

Whatever happened to EmuMan, the guy that made Andyman in paint a balls land, and , FDave? The guy that coded Gigadrive??

I really hope Dave did'nt give up or anything because of Rylehs FGen release. If the coders of FGEN,GigaDrive,and DRMD teamed up, i bet they could really make something spectacular.

Plus i was debating adding this person or not, but anyway, YoYo, coder of little john. And also, what happened to NIN, he was working on a virtual novel and i think a catacomb abyss remake.

I think NIN posted the other day. (Was this him?)

A new osnes was released fairly recently, I'm not sure about the future of projects from yoyofr.

fdave's homepage, finalburn.com, has had Cyclone and Gigadrive removed, and he hasnt posted recently. Interestingly the Mobile phones part of the site is "Currently under reconstruction". This could mean he has decided to leave us, or perhaps he is redesigning the site as he has updated Cyclone or whatever. Make of it what you will.

edit: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=14844&hl=
NiN posted in this thread, giving a few details of what he has in store. It was recently posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking cell phones, they are taking everything :angry:

RE: fdave. I doubt he has just deserted us. It's possible I suppose, but I've searched for and read his last few posts, and none of them are a ) leaving posts or b ) annoyed at the community/on bad terms.

He seems pretty B) so I doubt he'd just pack up and leave without telling us.

Back