Thos Crappy Ebay Ebooks

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
well weve all seen it a hundred times, ebays always flooded with guides on how to get free sky, become a powerseller, etc. I always used to give these away for free to bolster my feedback, as a new user. But now ebay ahve kicked me off and ive had to re-register, and dont really want to shell out a fiver or whatever for this useless information, so does anyone have any they could email to me, or know where I can get it from? any help would be much appreciated.

not paying for stuff, although i kinda did i just got into a fight with some tosser who claimed he never recieved my cheque and so told ebay i hadnt payed, when really im sure he got pissed off cos the item sold for so little

loz_the_guru posted on Feb 12 2006 at 06:35 PM said:
not paying for stuff, although i kinda did i just got into a fight with some tosser who claimed he never recieved my cheque and so told ebay i hadnt payed, when really im sure he got pissed off cos the item sold for so little
tisk tisk

when i was younger and got a negative I did the same thing again and didnt pay. the seller emailed me and I told him my fictional son hit the BIN button by accident and was off the hook lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back