This is a longshot, but... anime thread?

FBnil

Ready to Champion the Pyra to the World...
From 9anime.nl I watched the following:

"The promised Neverland" (genre: horror (but not gory) mystery, puzzlesolving, hope).

This is a layered story, with cliffhangers at every end of each chapter, leaving you both tense and wanting to click on the next chapter. With small clues to figure out what is going to happen next, I was blindsided and totally blown away. Not telling anything about the plot, because that would spoil it. If you are not hooked by the end of chapter 2, then this one is not for you.

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Guys, I just resubscribed to Crunchyroll a few days ago. Now I'll be able to watch awesome anime premiering in October such as...
Isekai #1: Ascendance of a Bookworm, aka isekai with books
Isekai #2: Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?
Isekai #3: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World

Wait a sec... Where's Isekai #4: Cautious Hero? Funimation got it? NOOOOOOO
[doublepost=1569765486,1569759538][/doublepost]Oh man, I just noticed Isekai #5 over at Funimation, Kemono Michi, aka wrestler in beastman world isekai. I guess I should just accept this as another genre at this point, right?

Still debating picking up a Funi subscription to go with my Crunchy subscription. It sucks for Americans to have to get multiple subscriptions to watch all the anime, but then I remembered that Crunchy and Funi already tried merging once, and the people who owned the anime didn't like that so much, so I guess we're stuck with what we have.

HelenF

Very Active Member
I watched Attack on Titan, Slime, Shield Hero, and now starting out with Dr Stone.

It sucks for Americans to have to get multiple subscriptions to watch all the anime
It sucks more for everyone else. Out of the great selection of anime you have in America, most of it we can't get legally at all.

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I stopped Funimation, because they started populating it with dubbed only crap.