This Aussie Guy is VERY Unhappy with Jeep - Understatement

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested in the guys Jeep; but I think the Crowdsourcing thing has gone a little stupid. Quick let's crowd source my potatoe salad? What next? How about a vendetta?

FUND MY RAGE!

Next thing there'll be is a Kickstarter for World War 3...

I was hoping to avoid giving this thread any additional attention since I agree with you, but

Next thing there'll be is a Kickstarter for World War 3...
Isn't this how most wars are funded?  They often call it "taxes".

As german I must say text and speach does not really match but I guess it's very funny if you don't understand german
It's a meme, a reused joke. The subtitles are always replaced with whatever the person is complaining about at the time. I think my favourite is from the olympic games a few years ago. Hitler complaining about vuvuzelas is hilarious.

Funny, I got the youtube Jeep pop up commercial while watching it.

I guess A.I. have still some work to do :D

It's a meme, a reused joke. The subtitles are always replaced with whatever the person is complaining about at the time. I think my favourite is from the olympic games a few years ago. Hitler complaining about vuvuzelas is hilarious.
I know. ^^ Maybe it could work better with Chaplins speach scene in "The Great Dictator" where he really just speaks gibberish. :D

Thats the bad thing about memes, they're practically like "extended, passive" zombies, already half dead when they are alive, but you can be sure someone comes up that pulls the corps out and puts a new "this is funny, because I got x thousand shares/likes/etc." sticker on it. :mellow:

Thats the bad thing about memes, they're practically like "extended, passive" zombies, already half dead when they are alive, but you can be sure someone comes up that pulls the corps out and puts a new "this is funny, because I got x thousand shares/likes/etc." sticker on it. :mellow:
That's why slowpoke is your meme god.  Even when it's old it's always relevant. 

Back