Thinking Of Getting One

iruleyou

Still Fresh
do the roms from the pc emulators work on the gp32 emulators?

if not were can i find comercial roms for the gp32?

I am a proud owner of one of the early models without a flu, it overclocks to 156 without problems though. I saw a flu recently and I say they are much better! Although the gp32´s normal screen is a lot better than the standard nintendo gba´s and provides a good clear view even in lighting-circumstances where my standard gba just is not usable anymore, I say go for a backlit version!
Get one of the 166mhz certified ones. You´ll be a an even happier emulator user that way.

the emulators on the gp32 use the same roms as the pc counterparts. some even support zipped rom support!

Cheers, Mark

i recently downloaded the geepee32 but i dont know how to play any games on it.
can someone tell me how please? :) gp32_console

Why using an emualtor if you want to get a GP32? Are you mainly interested in the games? Then let me tell you that this is only a very small part of the GP32 and most of it is settled down in the homebrewn scene.

Just forget about it. It's way too slow to be playable, doesn't work with every program, and can be a real hassle to set up.

Just forget about it. It's way too slow to be playable, doesn't work with every program, and can be a real hassle to set up.
^In reference to GeePee, not the GP32 itself, of course^

I believe www.gbax.com is still doing free overclocking mods for anyone who preorders a BLU, as well as throwing in an SMC reader/writer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why using an emualtor if you want to get a GP32? Are you mainly interested in the games? Then let me tell you that this is only a very small part of the GP32 and most of it is settled down in the homebrewn scene.
I would bet it is because he thinks he could get an idea of what the GP32 is like by trying it first on an emulator. Kind of a "test drive". It is a good idea in theory, unfortunately GeePee 32 is not really good enough to give an accurate representation :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back