Thimbleweed Park

Ohmygosh, I just finished the game and is was *beeping* amazing! Didn't even have to look up any hints, although I got stuck there for a little bit. But in the end the puzzles all made sense. It was just me not paying attention.

Ohmygosh, I just finished the game and is was *beeping* amazing! Didn't even have to look up any hints, although I got stuck there for a little bit. But in the end the puzzles all made sense. It was just me not paying attention.
"Easy" or "hard" mode? ;)

You can call me in the game ;)

Called you last night :) Took a while to find your number so many in the book.
[doublepost=1491123752,1491123688][/doublepost]

How long (approximately) did it take?

I created a GOG account to get this game.

Just had an email about an offer that's running this week for discounts off adventure games.

I'm going to get Day of The Tentacle (already own the CD and played it dozens of times) any other titles people would recommend?

other titles people would recommend
I see SOMA is discounted. Got it on day one and enjoyed it a lot since I managed not to spoil myself ahead of the time. It's not perfect as a game, but I love the sci-fi transhuman premise and the atmosphere is brilliant, fantastic audio.

Dead Synchronicity is a great point and click, good production value and decent puzzles - but be warned that it has a cliffhanger ending that comes like a slap to the face.

Her Story has been lauded for the way the player unravels the truth. It's different and fresh.

And of course get all the freebies as Klumpen already suggested.

Sigh. No new video games for me as long as I can't afford insurance and a new pair of shoes for my motorcycle.. I'll wait for a discount on Thimbleweed Park.

Last edited:
Back