Thimbleweed Park

rSl

i'm not tired. you're tired.
cool! tp will be great fun for shure! i really like their devblog updates a lot!
boris schneider does the german translation again, just like in maniac mansion, yeehaa! :)

+1 for a pyra port!

liveunderwater

熱いソース
Wow, that looks like great. Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle are really my favorite of the SCUMM games. I can't wait to play through this.

Ian J

Advanced Member
Just been released only £14.99 on GOG

Don't know if I want to get it on windows or wait for the android release so I can play it on our media box.

Edit:

Sod it, couldn't wait and bought it anyway. :)

I'll buy the android version later.

liveunderwater

熱いソース
This is great timing, I just got stuck at a pain in the ass enemy in Chrono Trigger after playing ten hours straight.

liveunderwater

熱いソース
Ok, so maybe none of you playing so far have gotten stuck (hard mode) but I thought it would be nice to see where people first get stuck in this game in this thread.

The hotel with Delores, Rays, and Franklin trying to scare a second person at the drinking fountain

We could make a game of pm hints.

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
Ok, so maybe none of you playing so far have gotten stuck (hard mode) but I thought it would be nice to see where people first get stuck in this game in this thread.
Constantly getting stuck was what I hated about Maniac Mansion, so do I get it right that there is a mode where this can't happen?

liveunderwater

熱いソース
Constantly getting stuck was what I hated about Maniac Mansion, so do I get it right that there is a mode where this can't happen?
I hope it's both modes in this game, easy and hard, that don't have fatal trip-ups. I'm hoping I'm just missing a solution right now.

Sounds good but we need some way that we know where you're up to so that I don't have to open the spoiler and find out something I've not done yet.
There-in lies the problem. I decided enclosing in a spoiler because I mention a character that you don't start with. Maybe just use the checks in the character notebooks? Nah, those get added over time as well.
[doublepost=1491038288,1491038180][/doublepost]? Scare another person at the drinking fountain

jeeks

Very Active Member
one of my weirder hobbies is looking up walkthroughs for people who are stuck/lost in games, and write a spoiler-free hint for them, but everyone is still too busy playing the thing i guess :( well, good luck finding the solution! :3