There Is Any Way To Merge My 2004 Gp32X Account With My New One.

renejr902

Website
Visit site
there is any way to merge my 2004 gp32x account with my new one. i made a new account last year because i forgot my old password and the email associate with it was not existed anymore. in 2004 and 2005, i went to gp32x and post a lot posts , but after that i sold my blu, i never came back until last year when i bought my gp2x and gp32 nlu and flu.

( in 2005-2008 i was a zodiac user lol) and i was very busy so never came here.

im just curious about this old account.

i had 128 post in my old account

my old account is gb_fan gb_fan gb_fan

i just found it yesterday with 2004 topics

Wow i got it. i recover my old account. But dont worry i will use renejr902 instead.

But i have to find a way that can merge the 2 account ? any ideas ? i want to have all my posts in the same account

gbfan_gbfan_gbfan said:
Wow i got it. i recover my old account. But dont worry i will use renejr902 instead.

But i have to find a way that can merge the 2 account ? any ideas ? i want to have all my posts in the same account

I Don't understand what you mean.. Do you want the two accounts to link together? say when you click on your old account you go to your new one? or do you want all your old posts to be added to your new account?

I know it can be done via sql on the root of the server but on the control panel of the board I very much doubt it.

So all In all don't expect anything :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i want my old posts to be add to my newer account. but i dont think they can do it really.

i will have more than 500 posts. lol

i was just curious if it was possible

Back