The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

Nupfi said:
<stuff>
Could listen to this all day long. :)
Love that song.

Yes, I know you all hate Muse (apart from Xian) but just give this a listen and tell me what you think.
I was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
klikklak said:
Quote, thanks for digging this up again. I couldn't be arsed to find how to display more then 2 pages of OT.
Yeah, there's no way to change that setting, but I remembered a mod saying that the threads don't actually get deleted ;).
So if you ever want to dig up topics just use the search.

quote said:
This is my fave track atm.

Good song, I like Bubbles a lot atm. My favourite Biffy song has to be either Mountains or Folding Stars though.

Nova said:
Good song, I like Bubbles a lot atm. My favourite Biffy song has to be either Mountains or Folding Stars though.
Yeah, I like Mountains too. The lyrics let it down though...

These are three of the songs they play a lot at work at the moment. The last one especially is a right old earworm.

Awesome video ^

The Lost Boys of course!

Is it just me who finds headbanging lame as hell?

Nova said:
The Lost Boys of course!

Is it just me who finds headbanging lame as hell?
It was the lost boys, a classic!!!!

Just headbanging or the metal genre in general. If you say metal is lame I might have to hop a plane and come find your ass!!! ;)

Metal is fine, I like metal! I just don't understand headbanging.

Nova said:
Metal is fine, I like metal! I just don't understand headbanging.
Well, when you listen to any music it's natural to want to move your body to the beat. And since you can't exactly dance to heavy metal there's not much else you can do besides just standing there and looking stupid! Or it could be that since metal is predominately listened to by white people and white people have no rhythm, hence headbanging?

My headbanging hypothesis!

Back