The Very Original Current Listening Thread!!

Must have been, but it's followed by a bunch of other songs as well. It's a CD rip of the track from the radio, and it seems to all be by the same person.

first part - 'take it to the edge there's nowhere to hide and call up the boys, let's go for a joyride'

(music with... more... MUSCLE)

second part - singing and then weird rap. 'i don't have much in this life... it's the cess that keeps me from losing my head' ... can barely understand what he's saying for most of the song. 'ice! trip! angeldust and prozac! don't get me nice like ...'

(that... is a totally new yet authentic recording. fantastic!)

third part - RUN DMC-style beat. 'your word like, you some kind of gta assassin? your word is bond. you ain't never gonna test me, so please!' ... 'so you think you are a good fella, well fella get the hell out of town'. doesn't last long.

the last minute or so is some african hymn stuff.

If it's da shootaz, I will grab that shit. Thanks a lot!

Ernest posted on Aug 1 2004 at 10:44 AM said:
Rico posted on Jul 31 2004 at 10:40 PM said:
Ernest posted on Jul 31 2004 at 02:23 PM said:
Queens of the stone age- everybody's gonna be happy.
album?
Queens of the stone age's song everybody's gonna be happy is off of the Songs for the deaf album.
No it isn't. I asked 'cos I don't have that song, and they might have had a new album out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Aug 1 2004 at 10:46 AM said:
Ernest posted on Aug 1 2004 at 10:44 AM said:
Rico posted on Jul 31 2004 at 10:40 PM said:
Ernest posted on Jul 31 2004 at 02:23 PM said:
Queens of the stone age- everybody's gonna be happy.
album?
Queens of the stone age's song everybody's gonna be happy is off of the Songs for the deaf album.
No it isn't. I asked 'cos I don't have that song, and they might have had a new album out.
Well i have the cd and its on that im sure of it, maybe ive got one with extra tracks or sumink like you get sometimes on those special edition ones, not quite sure. But its definately on me album that i got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back