The Tube app no longer working?

LTStone

Has Youtube blocked the tube app on the Pandora?

Youtube rolled out V3 of their API earlier this week, thus breaking anything using the older API... FYI Kodi's youtube plugin seems to work as long as you have version 5.10 or better.

Last edited by a moderator:
its the youtube API v2 -> v3 change. I am still looking what the best way to update is... youtube-dl did use the v2 API for searches, i think they are changing this..

Can I change the default startup link in TheTube?
Oh Yes it would be cool when you can use my Youtubesite at Startup.
Have 355 Pandoravideos now on my Account.

I would be realy glad when you do that.

And it fit to the Pandora itself.

Start TheTube and watch Pandora related Videos on Pandora ;)

And you have ever my newest Videos then.

(Just an Idea)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I change the default startup link in TheTube?
Oh Yes it would be cool when you can use my Youtubesite at Startup.
Have 355 Pandoravideos now on my Account.

I would be realy glad when you do that.

And it fit to the Pandora itself.

Start TheTube and watch Pandora related Videos on Pandora ;)

And you have ever my newest Videos then.

(Just an Idea)
Shameless plug :)

I tried to install this through the PND but it has the version from 8 months ago?

I deleted the appdata folder and have tried to reinstall it through PND manager. The bar went all the way to 14.43MiB and it now says installing but it's been like that for the past 10 minutes.

This happened to me at least once and I think deleting libpndman's appdata folder solved the problem.

It works but I have no clue to proper use the Tube. Strange concept, strange GUI, strange behaviour. ^^ "

I found the Vid I want to play but I can't do much with the actual Tube player, no player options, always full screen, how do I control the actual player? And which one should I select from the various ones? And why does it not stream correctly even now that I have good WiFi? It streams (buffers) OR plays, never both.

Back