THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

Images in this thread sometime take a little time to load for me, but they come in the end.

My confusion was because that image contained not just the number 935, but also 945 and 915 cubed. And I tend to think that once a number's been claimed, that should be it, but that's probably just me.

938 seems mainly to be some sort of firearm, and otherwise there's a boiler with no visible number on it, or a DC comics issue where I couldn't find a clean front page image. But there is this:
AOYUE-938-portable-mini-font-b-Solder-b-font-font-b-iron-b-font-thermostat-soldering.jpg

Now, that's how you do it - the same number not once, not twice but three times! ;)
New rule?

When this hits 1000 orders, people can post as many '1000' pictures as they can come up with - UNTIL someone can/does post a 1001 picture.

Sound fair?

938 seems mainly to be some sort of firearm, and otherwise there's a boiler with no visible number on it, or a DC comics issue where I couldn't find a clean front page image. But there is this:
AOYUE-938-portable-mini-font-b-Solder-b-font-font-b-iron-b-font-thermostat-soldering.jpg

That's a knockoff of the Hakko 938 :|

Heh, 941 is one of those too, but I feared the reaction and found something less inflammatory to post.
[doublepost=1479352551,1479335795][/doublepost]944's quite tricky; pages after pages of a certain German car on google images, and a magazine built around semi-dressed ladies on wikipedia. I present instead this:

Spitfire_944_fest_poster_a.jpg

Back