THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

CARDINAL%20863%20&%20862GTX(86-2).gif

The slaves don't even get names. :(

Did you know that it's illegal to have pet cows on your own paid soil without them having a tag pierced in the ear? I know some girls who redeemed a bunch of those slaves (the guy wanted to have more money than he wanted from someone who was just going to kill them off) and they have their own big area and a brighter life and future now but if the tags aren't in the ears at any inspection, they've got a problem.

Last edited:
Could someone give me a straight answer of at what number do the shipments start happening?

ED wants to test things fully before he presses the SHIP button, which is mostly independent of the preorder count, now that we've passed a threshold. he's hoping November/December for shipping, but delays can always happen.

Could someone give me a straight answer of at what number do the shipments start happening?
I don't remember what number it was, but we've passed it. He just doesn't want to ship until the device is ready, but the requisite number of preorders has already passed.

He just doesn't want to ship until the device is ready
I was going to say that, but it isn't quite a straight answer. I would rather wait and have fewer or no hardware problems than get it quicker and have too repeatedly send it back for repair or replacement.

It will ship when it's ready. The minimum number has been achieved, now more is better.

However, Pyra design is still being finalized. Fixing issues with the casing, testing and tweaking the hardware etc...
Once that is done, final production needs to be setup, the units need to be assembled and then they will ship.

Hard to say when this will happen. If I remember correctly then another prototype run is due next month.

Back