The Last Of Us (PS3) reviews are up

Garrett

Advanced Member
I pay very little attention to reviews generally (especially those of the big game sites) but have been following this one closely since first announced & was interested to see the consensus.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/n11h7t/the-last-of-us-review

Ign

Eurogamer

GiantBomb

Cvg

Gameinformer

If you can't be bothered to read.. they all like it A LOT!

Wouldn't have made much difference to me one way or the other, I loved the demo & besides I pre-ordered ages ago.

A little over a week till release.. any of you guys picking this up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely use my P$3 for gaming anymore but this game may take some of my time away from the Pandora and 3DS.

i hate naughty dog games as they are barely interactive. I imagine this is no different.

i hate naughty dog games as they are barely interactive. I imagine this is no different.
I don't hate them but it's definitely a flaw, and they certainly don't make "games" but rather "interactive movies with playable parts". 

I am however interested to toy with The Last of Us, but it certainly has no replay value once you finish it. 

That's the catch for me, I don't want to play a movie. I'd borrow or rent it, but in spite of the reviews I wouldn't buy it because I play a game to death so it would probably last me a weekend at most.

Back