The Ladies Of Pandora

tds48

In Africa there is a saying "When the elephants fight, the grass suffers"

After getting an email at 1:43AM this morning confirming my bank transfer, it occurred to me that these two cheerful, helpful ladies have not once been thanked on the board.

They have taken a lot of nasty calls, when circumstances where way out of their control, but they have always been friendly, lovely and just downright nice people.

Their workloads have spiraled with all this credit card nonsense, but yet not once have I ever heard anything but positivity.

Thanks girls - YOU ROCK!

yep i spoke to jacquelyn back in november when i made my bank transfer and she came accross cheerful and friendly, even though she cant really have felt much like that at all!

Yeah, they're both fantastic. I haven't had to deal with them much during this saga (except briefly to fiddle with the delivery address), but they've always been very helpful in the past.

Just a note though, I'll be modifying or snipping any of the depressingly usual misogyny and pic request posts that turn up here in any threads in which women are mentioned, since they're either off topic, or liable to drag the topic completely off topic (and often in a nasty way).

I tried a thank you thread on the "other" forum, which got hijacked by lonely "omg women" types and then locked. :(

Anyway, it's true that they're awesome. How they've stayed on the ball and chirpy through all of this I don't know.

Tobriand said:
Yeah, they're both fantastic. I haven't had to deal with them much during this saga (except briefly to fiddle with the delivery address), but they've always been very helpful in the past.

Just a note though, I'll be modifying or snipping any of the depressingly usual misogyny and pic request posts that turn up here in any threads in which women are mentioned, since they're either off topic, or liable to drag the topic completely off topic (and often in a nasty way).

:ph34r:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to think that all of us who have had dealings with either of these two fine ladies (be it pre-orders, inquiries, or what have you) have already taken the time to say thanks for all the dedication and hard work.

Since it can't really be said enough, and they really are doing a fabulous job keeping up with all the rigamarole, It's worth saying again.

So, thanks. Keep up the good work.

But after this there are no unsung hero's left

And I agree great work of these ladies, must be tiresome handling so many complaints and strange banking situations.

Jacquelyn sent me a letter at... 23.42. Do they work 24/7?
Has anybody actually seen them? May be it's an AI there answering calls and writing e-mails?
:D
Many thanks you for your effort indeed!!!

Amen!
They have been fantastic and deserve much praise.

Thank you both so much for helping me get my Pandora! :pandora1: B)

Both have been helpful and understanding in guiding me through the process of re-ordering the Pandora, this thread should have been made (properly) a while ago IMO. Well done ladies! :)

Not really had to talk to them yet (and hopefully never will if things go right) but thanks anyway ladies.
Personally I hate dealing with annoying customers (well basically all of the general public :D) and crap like that, so I can sympathise.

_VWV_ said:
Jacquelyn sent me a letter at... 23.42. Do they work 24/7?
Damn near. They've been working incredibly long hours trying to get all the reorder emails out and processing transfers and taking new orders. Please try to keep this in mind if you send an email and don't get an immediate response. They are doing the best they can - and then some!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree thanks. Glad the topic hasn't gone to 'omg FEMALES' like every other one about it.

Just to give you an idea of how hard they're working, Google actually put a limit on one of their email accounts because there were too many emails being sent from it. This isn't for the mass-mailing, this is just a regular email account sending individual reorder notices and replying to order questions! The ladies are working off of multiple accounts to get around the limit.

Back