The Curse Of Monkey Island

ok thanks everyone,

i've come to the conclusion that a PSP might be a more capable machine, and i did here a rumour that a new PSP was coming out soon. Although I was tempted by a dp2x this is may fav game and it dont work on this platform.

P.S
Thank you Mr DJ Willis, you an inspiring person and you totally put the fun into gaming. If only there were more big headed neards like you.

Noel007 said:
ok thanks everyone,

i've come to the conclusion that a PSP might be a more capable machine, and i did here a rumour that a new PSP was coming out soon. Although I was tempted by a dp2x this is may fav game and it dont work on this platform.

P.S
Thank you Mr DJ Willis, you an inspiring person and you totally put the fun into gaming. If only there were more big headed neards like you.
Well it DOES work, but it slow at times. Listen, With a little overclock, I have completed COMI using my GP2X and it's stick. It's even better if you connect it to a TV with mouse, then you can see the texts and all because it's higher resolution. So don't DJWillis come here and say it will never be good because it's darn playable already (Well not with those stupid SVN builds.) If somebody here could test it with the official 0.9.1, I'm sure they could agree me. The SVN is at least twice as slow in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miika said:
Noel007 said:
ok thanks everyone,

P.S
Well it DOES work, but it slow at times. Listen, With a little overclock, I have completed COMI using my GP2X and it's stick. It's even better if you connect it to a TV with mouse, then you can see the texts and all because it's higher resolution. So don't DJWillis come here and say it will never be good because it's darn playable already (Well not with those stupid SVN builds.) If somebody here could test it with the official 0.9.1, I'm sure they could agree me. The SVN is at least twice as slow in this game.

Miika is right. The game is playable with some overclocking. I have played some chapters. The animation and the quality of scaling are okay for this display. The menu slows things down, but playable even though. In my opinion there is no reason to eliminate the game from support. :)
BTW: COMI on scummVM on the psp is not fullspeed!

Miika said:
So don't DJWillis come here and say it will never be good because it's darn playable already (Well not with those stupid SVN builds.) If somebody here could test it with the official 0.9.1, I'm sure they could agree me. The SVN is at least twice as slow in this game.
ugh. theres appreciation for fixing bugs and making things better. did you happen to think in the old version, it wasnt correct?

instead of bitching and moaning about the speed, fix it yourself if not shut the fuck up.

if you cant appreciate the work other people are doing, stop using scummvm.

Back