The confessional thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favorite was Gargoyles, and I was probably a few years too old to be watching it.  I guess it was ok, since it seemed to be for an older audience than their other stuff.  I would still watch it regularly if I had it.  I probably watch too many children's cartoons.
I loved Gargoyles since it was about the most goth series Disney has ever made and Goliath was the kind of hero I could respect. Two years ago I got all the episodes and watched them in proper order only to realize, that the series ended prematurely and doesn't have an end. :/
I will send a PM to avoid a long discussion and explanations here...or maybe I will make a thread.  Xanatos is the hero, and I respect him. :p

DrHAX, I think you completely missed what I was suggesting.
Another confession I can miss read the most obvious things..... Don't worry I'll figure out what you really mean when I rebrowse this thread in 2 years. :ph34r:

Don't question my lack of understanding. I can be intelligent in many regards yet at the same time a total fuckin' retard in others. :huh:   

Sometimes I wish I, myself and all mankind didn't exist.
Me too, and I imagine how things would be where I am without all of us.  I have a hard time imagining due to how invasive and ever-present some human introduced plant species seem to be, and I have no clue what animals would be around.

You've all been participants in one of my experiments with nary a clue mwa ha ha. /confession

Last edited by a moderator:
For the UK my guess would be, first the police investigate the cause of death, if it turns out to be non suspicious then it gets handed over to the local council for cremation.
That's actually really neat, but i still wonder how long it actually takes for anyone to realize there is a corpse though.

From what i usually read or hear, the body can be half-way decomposed by the time the smell gets to anyone (assuming it was left at an urban area).

I have issues mourning the dead.

I honestly have an issue with feeling, Sad or sorry for the dead.  I just don't. If anything I view we should celebrate their life and not cry over their lost. The only exception I could see being my fiance if she died then I'd be simply broken, but anybody else I wouldn't be as fazed...

Not sure how that makes me sound.. but death is a part of life, and shit happens. 

I think this thread has run its course now. 

It's getting rather stupid and this really isn't the place for it. If you want to confess something, take it to /b/ where most of these confessions belong

My confession? I locked the thread

FkWATFI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back