Release The Butterfly Effect

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is The Butterfly Effect, a game of Physics similar to "The Incredible Machine"

preview1.png
This game uses QT4, and can be played with the nub or the stylus (1 buttons is enough for the interactions), and 40 levels are included.

There is an editor for the brave that plan to create new levels.

History log

=========

Build 01

-----------

• Inital release
  • Fullscreen on the Pandora
  • Entry for the Alive & Kicking Coding Competition 2013/2014

Lovely!  Just wanted to say that the level editor works pretty well .. this may be a huge boost to the community level-builders among us!  Well done!

I love TIM... gonna try this right now!

edit: WOW! Love it! it looks like made for the Pandora... balls and gravity... who does not want to play with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game, thanks for porting it !

Anyway I found an issue, someway skippable but it makes the game crash to desktop...

seems like it happens everytime I move a trigger for explosives, or I move explosives themseves, but I think it is always related to the fact that there's a trigger on the level...

In a particular level, the first where you have a trigger and dynamite in the toolbox, I had to finish it without taking out the trigger because it was an instant crash at the fisrt move

hmm.. I thought I found a level with missing resources, but I can not find it anymore.

Great game, thanks for porting it !

Anyway I found an issue, someway skippable but it makes the game crash to desktop...

seems like it happens everytime I move a trigger for explosives, or I move explosives themseves, but I think it is always related to the fact that there's a trigger on the level...

In a particular level, the first where you have a trigger and dynamite in the toolbox, I had to finish it without taking out the trigger because it was an instant crash at the fisrt move
Oh. I'm not at this level yet. I have to try debug that I guess !

Back