Thanks Uopb Team!

Phawx

Professional Derailer
What started as a small project from Mazza and slowly evolved with many co-writers, I thought it would be only appropriate to recognize the effort put forth from this team. To this team, I extend a sincere "Thank You" for your effort.

However, while Tag, PlopperZ, Butterman and others have contributed to the blog, there has been one person ever vigilant, burning the midnight oil and scouring these boards for new scraps to fill our ocular gullets.

To Gruso! I raise my virtual glass and salute you.

/salute

Yes, excellent work Gruso :)

Thank you

thumbsupiu5.jpg

yeah, gruso is making a great job, i always check the wordpress web before the official page because he is always making updates even from things of this forum, like his latest post of today...
Thanks gruso

I concur. :) Thankyou to everyone on the unofficial blog team - you do great work.

Yeah, great job guys. It's a useful read. I check the forums a lot, but I still miss stuff. Checking the unofficial blog really helps in that regard. (Also, I'm in the latest post! Sweet.)

tl;dr: +1.

Unfathomable Depths said:
Yes, excellent work Gruso :)

Thank you

thumbsupiu5.jpg
I'm going to steal your picture because I think it is perfect. ;)

Definitely an amazing job on the unofficial blog site. It has been a real asset to this project and I can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into keeping it constantly up to date!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorporeal said:
Yeah, great job guys. It's a useful read. I check the forums a lot, but I still miss stuff. Checking the unofficial blog really helps in that regard. (Also, I'm in the latest post! Sweet.)

tl;dr: +1.
+1

The unofficial blog is probably my first port of call for all things Pandora...

If anyone deserves a big bag of pipe tobacco, it's Gruso - well done sir!

(I was going to do a rough shag joke but I can't be arsed)

Rick

Yeah thanks a million for digging through all the topics in this forum and putting all the great stuff into even greater articles.

Keep it up guys, you rock :D

Gruso for Guru Perhaps?????

He has my vote - Highly knowledgeable and always the voice of reason!

A bonza, fair dinkum bloke for definite!

Indeed Gruso has become quite a legend. He hasnt posted on this thread yet, hes probably too welled up with emotions to post anything just yet.

Ralph said:
Indeed Gruso has become quite a legend. He hasnt posted on this thread yet, hes probably too welled up with emotions to post anything just yet.
Probably be still in bed - He'll be roughly +10 hours over GMT!

While the most of us seem to have come and gone, and the rest making the occasional post, Gruso has been in there almost every day feeding us more news. He's the one keeping the blog alive. So yeah, thanks Gruso :D

And +1 for Guru. He's the definition of one.

I think I've gotta give the +1 as well - he's a real benefit to the community, and really knows his shit. (Pardon my French American.)

Back