Termula2x 3.100.0 For Gp2x F-100

canavar

Still Fresh
Website
www.fehmicans.net
in the beta testing forum i released termula2x 3.100.0 for f-100 users last week. you can get it here.

termula2x-0.2.9.4.jpg

the development is now focused on f-200 according to senor quack's suggestions. i think i need 2 more weeks to release it.

Last edited by a moderator:
canavar said:
in the beta testing forum i released termula2x 3.100.0 for f-100 users last week. you can get it here.

termula2x-0.2.9.4.jpg

the development is now focused for f-200 according to senor quack's suggestions. i think i need 2 more weeks to release it.

Hey, Canavar, I just got loaned a USB keyboard so within the next week I might have time to add USB keyboard support to Paeryn's HW SDL :)

Thanks for the release, I will try it on my F100.. I had a problem getting it to work with Open2X, but didn't investigate further

Senor Quack said:
Hey, Canavar, I just got loaned a USB keyboard so within the next week I might have time to add USB keyboard support to Paeryn's HW SDL :)

Thanks for the release, I will try it on my F100.. I had a problem getting it to work with Open2X, but didn't investigate further
that's great news senor quack! so we will have a more accurate touch screen, right?

i think the problem with open2x is the SDL library. you need a static linked version of termula2x to make it run on open2x.

by the way, about the development:

i divided OSK into pages and you can define where each section will be placed. with a button user scrolls between pages. buttons are 30x30 pixels in size. i need a bigger bitmap font. can anybody help??? here is the font i use currently.

canavar said:
Senor Quack said:

that's great news senor quack! so we will have a more accurate touch screen, right?

OK, I got USB keyboard support working with HW SDL, here's a link to the source and a precompiled library:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyylyyx51qn

I tried checking out Termula2X 2.1 and compiling it statically, but even with the older HW SDL without keyboard support, it would just spew jibberish onto the screen. Obviously I am doing something wrong, I didn't play with it too much. I'm sure you can fix it quickly, lemme know if it there are problems, I've only tested it for an hour or so (there aren't too many SDL apps for GP2X that use the keyboard)

I get a segmentatin fault while trying to use the Tiny C under Termula2x. I wonder if its a conflict, or a Tiny C problem? I havn't yet had the chance to telnet into the gp2x and try running it from there.

Senor Quack said:
OK, I got USB keyboard support working with HW SDL, here's a link to the source and a precompiled library:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyylyyx51qn

I tried checking out Termula2X 2.1 and compiling it statically, but even with the older HW SDL without keyboard support, it would just spew jibberish onto the screen. Obviously I am doing something wrong, I didn't play with it too much. I'm sure you can fix it quickly, lemme know if it there are problems, I've only tested it for an hour or so (there aren't too many SDL apps for GP2X that use the keyboard)

wonderful! i will try it this weekend.

termula2x-0.2.9.50-1.png
termula2x-0.2.9.50-2.png

i have a new beta release.
there are two screens in the default configuration file.
L button scrolls between screens.
START+R shows/hides the keyboard.
actually it will be the best if you edit termula2x.ini according to your needs.

Back