Temple of Elemental Evil

pubzombie

Hi all,

Just wondering - as the pandora can run Baldur's Gate etc, can it use any emu to run the gog.com version of TOEE?

This is one of the few games that managed to truly replicate (with a circle of 8 patch or mod or three) the D&D 3.5 rule set.

Cheers,

PZ

If I recall, wasn't this the game that erased your hard drive when you uninstalled it? The publisher grabbed a beta copy of the game and released it to production before the developers even knew? .. man, that was such a pissoff back in the day, if this was the game I'm thinking of :)

Anyway, ToEE/Windows needs a 600 or 700mhz CPU I think, so .. not going to happen, unless someone implements an engine and ports the content over, which I don't think has ever been done.

The Pandora is _not_ running Baldurs Gate; it is running an open souce virtual machien that in turn pretends to be Baldurs Gate and loads the BG game data; so its not an emulator, its essentially a native port of the game, for performance consiederations.

jeff

Ok thanks jeff.

I don't remember toee deleting my hd back in the day. I remember missing a few morning meetings though lol

Back