Temper

Wilhood

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A GUIDE TO INSTALLING TEMPER ONTO MY GP2X?THANKS

- unzip the temper package in some place in your computer
- copy the temper directory to the SD
- copy your roms in the roms directory
- Enjoy

I know that you are an experienced Gp2x user, so what exactly is your problem? CD games? They need a bit of extra work.

PlopperZ said:
CAN YOU NOT TYPE IN ALLCAPS?THANKS
[/quot
OK I WILL TRY NOT TO IN FUTURE.

juanvvc said:
- unzip the temper package in some place in your computer
- copy the temper directory to the SD
- copy your roms in the roms directory
- Enjoy

I know that you are an experienced Gp2x user, so what exactly is your problem? CD games? They need a bit of extra work.
Thanks juanvcc for the guide,

Last edited by a moderator:
wil hood said:
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A GUIDE TO INSTALLING TEMPER ONTO MY GP2X?THANKS
Also theres a space between "all" and "caps"

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I apologise for necroposting but this topic appears to be the closest topic to what I am looking for. I got a GP2X F200 last week and have installed a number of emulators on it. GFPCE, PicoDrive, Pocketsnes and AlexKidd are all working but I am having trouble with TEMPER.

I have version 0.7 of TEMPER (which I think is the latest version). I am able to launch the emulator and get to the menu, however, when I search to the ROM folder where I have my (zipped) PC-Engine roms on my SD card they do not appear at all. I have rechecked the SD card and they are there in Windows Explorer. These roms have worked on Magic Engine on my PC with no issues. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? I have firmware 4.1. on my F200. I am also using GMenu2X latest version.

Thanks in advance and again apologies for reviving old threads :unsure:

EDIT: I unzipped the roms last night and they worked fine. Great emulator!

Back