Temper Pc Engine Cd Help

chigimonky

Still Fresh
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on setting up PC Engine CD or Super CD games on Temper. I honestly have no clue what Im doing with this emulator and Ive tried searching the forums for info but have not found anything direct and specific. If someone could tell me what to do or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Everything is in the readme. If you don't understand something there you're going to have to ask more specific questions.

Ok so I am supposed to have a syscard1.bin syscard2.bin and syscard3.bin file in the syscards folder? How do I create each of those? And where do I place the game files? Im not sure if they are supposed to be in the main directory or some have said the images folder? I know nubies are annoying but I really do appreciate any help!

Syscards are game cards that came with the console. So they're ROMs. You're on your own. You generally only need a syscard3.bin. That's the default it selects. You can put the games wherever you want, you just have to navigate them.

Back