Temper 0.75 For Gp2x

I don't think I changed anything, although I'll have to go back and look. Maybe you should try it and let me know.

:blink: <_< EXOPHASE look wich in the 0.70 version the diagonals work perfectly in gp2x f100, what happen in this new version?
But the betatesting is a work dead?
Have you a gp2x f100?
Hope of to see very soon a fix version. :huh:

Okay, I'll take your word for it. Something might have changed accidentally. Probably based on some cryptic code from some point earlier that was messing with input lines non-symbolically.

I have a GP2X F100, and I didn't notice problems with diagonals. My stick cap is half broken though.

:blink: <_< EXOPHASE look wich in the 0.70 version the diagonals work perfectly in gp2x f100, what happen in this new version?
But the betatesting is a work dead?
Have you a gp2x f100?
Hope of to see very soon a fix version. :huh:
I haven't tried this new version yet because I've been mostly using my mac which doesn't have a card reader, but the old version seems to work fine with diagonals. I hope I don't have problems, I guess I'll just backup the old version before I replace it.
Temper is pretty much as good as the genesis emulator, I wish all the releases were at this level. Thanks so much exophase!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
DARKGATE was right, I screwed up diagonals. So if you have an F100 you probably want to wait a little bit for the fix. I'm just confirming it with him.

DARKGATE was right, I screwed up diagonals. So if you have an F100 you probably want to wait a little bit for the fix. I'm just confirming it with him.
Thanks, I'll wait before I install it then. I play parasol stars a lot with Temper and you need to be able to move diagonally in that game.

Chris

Of course if you have a DaveC mod, then everything works perfectly fine as there aren't any diagonals... :)
Huzzah for the DaveC mod!

Can't exit shop in Double Dungeons. Same as in gp2xengine. Pressing down in shop results in no exit. Makes the game unplayable. Tested on PC and works fine. Weird glitch? Also noticed down works in menu for Air Zonk but not ingame. Dungeon Explorer locks up after number of player selection. Are any of these known?

Back