Swf Player For Gp32?

actually, there is
one works on GPLinux, but I wont try to use it because I am still trying to get my Hub to work to I can run a USB mouse or keyboard or something
* if anyone can, please please go to GPLinux forum and help me out a bit
I need to get my HUB working and I need to learn how to use apps in GPLinux, I am a 99.4% noob, I can only do basic folder browsing and a few other things

~Octavious

That's sad there is no SWF player ... yet. I got all Happy Tree Friends episodes yesterday and it would be way tooooooooooo coooooooool to be able to play them on GP32.

If you just want to watch flash movies on your gp32, convert them into avi and encode them for gpcinema.

I`ve done that several times with some of my favorite flash movies. I think I used "Magic SWF2AVI" which worked pretty good, and then I edited the movies with virtual dub.

I requested the flash player developer pack (which is the flash player 6 source) from Macromedia in an attempt to port it. This was at least a month ago, and so far no reply.

For me it would be great you see, because I make flash games for a living, and I could make all these available on the GP32 with little modification.

I would try to create the flash player so that it sort of operates like the Fenix runtime - just put it in the gpsys directory.

Back