Sweeeeet

Han posted on Dec 27 2004 at 11:43 AM said:
:huh: :blink: :D
Well, after reading some feedback it seems fZX32 has been well received by most people :) Here you have a my hosted fZX32 with a *new* and better readme.txt (more detailed just check it). The .fxe inside is the same than previous
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that is fZX32? Those screenshots? I figured Spectrum looked way crappier, less colours and all that...

Edit: It is mame. Atleast the picture-filenames say so. :huh:

Come on guys, it's MAME in all it's glory !!!
I'm happy :D :) :D :)

Jarska333 posted on Dec 27 2004 at 12:18 PM said:
So that is fZX32? Those screenshots? I figured Spectrum looked way crappier, less colours and all that...

Edit: It is mame. Atleast the picture-filenames say so. :huh:
so did I. I'm getting confused. Well i thought this thread was about the magical new readme file. But it must be about these exciting new screenies.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you know what that means, if it plays 'Snow Bros' now then (in theory) we can expect to play all the games from 1990 backwards !!!

Ok I didn't get that at first either, showing my complete ignorance of the spectrum. I knew the graphics were basic though so why it didn't twig that I wasn't looking at a speccy screeny is anyone's guess. :blink:

Buuuuut... very exciting screenshots. I can't wait to see if Bomb Jack works on fMAME.

*drool*

*can think of LOTS of pre 1990 arcade games that would find a happy home on his SMC*

now... if only I could invent a way to fast forward time????

is there a list somewhere of pre 1990 games. A few I want to know about, TMNT the arcade game, Simpsons arcade, Xmen and RoboCop. I can't remember how hold those are.

TIMEPILOT (1982) konami

timepltc.png

there was one on the arcade near to a place where i spent nearly 17 summer holidays. the arcade saloon managed to stood up for a veeery long time solely depending on my deposits on the timepilot coin cabinet.

is there a list somewhere of pre 1990 games.

yes. here. Catalogue of Arcade Emulation Software - the Absolute Reference

you can browse games by year.

Attachments

• timepltc.png
    timepltc.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 104
Back