Streets Of Rage Remix On Pandora

Works great for me! Great game too...

Definatley is one of the showcase games on a pandora.

Wow, my jaw dropped. been away from the scene recently. friend of mine txt me to tell me about streets of rage remix. And of course, you guys are on it straight away! really pleased its ported to the pandora. All i need now is my pandora. I'm a first batch pre order so hopefully any time now!

Has anyone been able to get saves working?

I pulled this from the v5 manual online:

"AUTO SAVE
There's a checkpoint at the start of every stage. The auto save function is only activated in one of the following situations:
Closing the game by pressing ALT + X
Closing the game using the close button of the window
A forced game shutdown
The game state will not be saved when a game over takes place or when ending a game through the pause menu."

I've tried restarting my game after a checkpoint is created but my game doesnt load, also what is the ALT key on the Pandora?

Is there also a way to scale the screen to 800x480?

Great work guys, thanks for getting this working! :)

EDIT: I have the savestates working, you can kill the game by holding the Pandora button to bring up the task manager then kill then game. When you start SORR up again it restarts you at the start of the level you were last on.

Now - just for the full screen scaling? :)

jonlad1 said:
I've tried restarting my game after a checkpoint is created but my game doesnt load, also what is the ALT key on the Pandora?
I don't have mine to hand at this moment, but I'm pretty sure that it's the Select button.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also just hit the pandora 'kill' button and it will use the save state as well.

Back