Streets Of Rage Remake Mods

If you mean OpenBor using ginge then yes - unfortunately you can only use one at a time, the mod select dont work,
So just put one in the pak folder and then when you lunch Openbor it will automaticly boot that mod ;)

I recommend Mortal Kombat Outworld Assassins... its the nutts lol

Hope this helps!

Ahh sorry - I never new there was one where have I been lol, my bad ;)

As it happends I do remember watching qbertaddict1´s video of this,
I remember the comment about sega getting the niddle over this lol

Just downloaded it looks like it has files not needed for the caanoo, do you know what ones to delete, and what are needed?

OK good. If you go on Streets of Rage Online and go into the SORR V5 section, at the bottom you will find all the mods listed together. I believe you then download whichever mod and then put them into the mods folder. Every time I've tried to load a mod, they won't go past the character select screen. There are a few of those mods that look absolutely awesome and I really want to play them.

Here is an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIFFBxX-EJ4

This one looks stunning but if/when it comes out I will only be able to play it on PC. There must be a way to play on Caanoo. I have gotten the prototype mod to work but that's it. Not sure what's wrong.

Sorry if I sound snappish on that one post. OpenBOR has been purely ported to the Caanoo and its sort of annoying.

Ok I teke a look - OpenBor wasn´t ported to the caanoo it just runs through ginge thats why....

how do you install the mods unzip into the mods folder, is there anything important I need to know?

ruffnutts said:
Ok I teke a look - OpenBor wasn´t ported to the caanoo it just runs through ginge thats why....

how do you install the mods unzip into the mods folder, is there anything important I need to know?

Yeah, I believe you just unzip the mod into the mods folder. But you should make sure each mod as its own separate folder. That's about it I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
ruffnutts said:
Did that but SOR maker is locked under the menu, why is that?

Here, everything unlocked:
http://www.streetsofrage.net/savegame.zip

Well I just tried syndicate revenge and after seleting a character it goes back to press start, so its going round and round lol

ruffnutts said:
Well I just tried syndicate revenge and after seleting a character it goes back to press start, so its going round and round lol

That's what happened to me. Its a real shame. Does ANYONE know if there is a fix to this?

Does anyone know about any progress on this? There are so many nice mods coming out for SORR.

Back