Straight To Emu And Tv Out On Start Up

danny_galaga

Still Fresh
Website
oldman2x.com
ok, ive been playing with the bob. ive used the little application that automatically switches to tv mode on start up (dont have the link right now). that works fine, but can i have it also go straight to an emu (mame in particular) as well. seems a bit silly to have to navigate with the gp2x to go to mame or picodrive, especially if the machine is nicely tucked into a cradle near the telly while youre all comfy on the lounge...

so, can this be done?

danny_galaga said:
ok, ive been playing with the bob. ive used the little application that automatically switches to tv mode on start up (dont have the link right now). that works fine, but can i have it also go straight to an emu (mame in particular) as well. seems a bit silly to have to navigate with the gp2x to go to mame or picodrive, especially if the machine is nicely tucked into a cradle near the telly while youre all comfy on the lounge...

so, can this be done?
The autorun.gpe in the root of the SD card can point to whatever you want.

It is really just a batch file, open it in a text editor that supports Unix line endings (AKA not windows notepad), and change the name to point where you want it.

If the TV utility is running from that file, just add your program after the TV tool and let it run.

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie said:
danny_galaga said:

so, can this be done?
The autorun.gpe in the root of the SD card can point to whatever you want.

It is really just a batch file, open it in a text editor that supports Unix line endings (AKA not windows notepad), and change the name to point where you want it.

If the TV utility is running from that file, just add your program after the TV tool and let it run.

ah cool. will try that as soon as i get a chance. thanks (",)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back