Still Using Your Gp32 In 2012

Still using your GP32 in 2012?

• Yes, I still play with it.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, it's broken. I would if it was working.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Thank you Slaanesh.

I shall prepare by seeing what new VCS homebrew games have come out since I last looked around.

So, I've decided to buy a third GP32 (a BLU this time) since I left the second one back in Greece, then I realize it can't recognize the GP32 under Windows 7. No other computers here, I guess you always need to have XP or less in order to work with the GP32. Or not? Any solutions? Of course, I could just buy a card reader with SMC support which is harder to find, but it could still corrupt the SMC sometimes and only with the cable I am able to reformat it correctly I think.

Might think of porting my gpmark benchmark again if I can solve this. As for porting that, only 8MB of memory, that would be a challenge!

Optimus, I format the SMC with the GP32 through the firmware (Slubman).

Then I remove the SMC, and file swap with a card reader, at the PC end. Also great for backing up card images.

Trouble free so far.

I got my card reader from ebay.

All 3 of my gps are broken to some extent.. finishing anything for the Pandora Angst compo was a struggle! :(
Thankfully the Dingoo native os offers a very similar experience to the gp32, minus the boobs..

Back