Still no GP32 Amstrad CPC Emulator?

Antiriad

Website
Visit site
Hello all, it would seem that no one is interested in creating or porting an emulator for the "other" 8bit system of the 1980s in Europe.

Last time I checked, the authors of Arnold and Caprice allowed the ports of their PC emulators and CopaCabana said theyd consider it when theyve finished their PalmOS port. Yoyo expressed an interest a while ago, but hes involved with his "secret project" and LittleJohn his excellent NES emu.

In an ideal world, id like someone with programming experience to try to port either of the first two - Arnold being the likely better candidate as its been ported to Unix and Linux already, one of which uses SDL which I know has actually been ported to the GP32 so that could be worth a try.

I on the other hand would like to eventually take on this task if no one else does as I have just started Uni to learn to program, but as learning C isnt on my course this year Im not sure how much time im going to be able to get to learn it on the side. So is anyone else going to have a stab or is it going to have to muggins here?

It really is a shame that no emus are around as it was a nice system and is now one of the few not supported by our fab handheld

i would also like an amstrade cpc emu....
but as i have no codeing knowledge...i say....good luck to you...
and....post me a copy....
cheer's

i wanted an amstrad cpc emulator for gp32, so i checked the cpc specs (medium res no problem) and hunted for source code for one. after opening up the zip and finding about ten or eleven files when i was expecting one, i decided i was just too clueless. so i decided to leave it up to the experts...

Back