Step2x V0.1

What is the difference between .sm and .dwi? Is one better than the other? Also, doesn't StepMania automatically convert any .sm and .dwi to .sm and .dwi? I have already played some .sm on the Gp2x by converting thems using StepMania on the computer.

When I play the StepMania on the computer, there are sometimes videos that go along with the steps and the music. Can this be added to the Step2x game?

yeah you should rotate the system in order to play step2x ;)

the problem with the dual commands of beat2x s that i find it very difficult to use (that's my opinion)
so i prefer rotate the system and with a "useable" pad.

the difficulty is for now by default in Maniac, so yes, its very difficult, i'm working on a real game menu, in which you'll be able to select the difficulty!
MP3 support & OGG support without scratches is also in the pipe
SM support so but less important (as kgcs10 said it, you can convert files)
background support : yes but only images, no video!
cool menus? well i'm not a designer, i'll make a menu you can use. if someone wants to make a "cool" menu for me, contact me :)
usb dancepad & tv out , and the 2 in the same time : that's the job for people very better than me in hardware coding. lets pray.

If there is tv out, will the arrows go from top to bottom? Or will I have to rotate my tv as well?
If it does become top to bottom, can combined controls be added?

kgcs10 posted on Apr 16 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
If there is tv out, will the arrows go from top to bottom? Or will I have to rotate my tv as well?
If it does become top to bottom, can combined controls be added?

oups
didnt think about that.
you'll have to rotate your tv for te moment ;)

i'll try to add a maximum of options, but i wont add al options from stepmania, most of them are too difficult/useless for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back