Status Of Mplayer

Octavious

Programer Guru! ...in the making
Website
www.retroportables.4x2.net
well, Im installing Linux on my server right now and have a small referance book of basic commands from my brother
One thing I would love to use proboly more than anything is Mplayer, to watch movies encoded so they are larger than 128 megs and are nice quality ( via a USB storage area )
so, first of all, hows the current condition of Mplayer? I heard there was one compiled for the gp32, and that it works, but thats all I know
can anyone fill me in?

Also, what codecs do yall think I will need to code the movies in??

~Octavious

well, Im installing Linux on my server right now and have a small referance book of basic commands from my brother
One thing I would love to use proboly more than anything is Mplayer, to watch movies encoded so they are larger than 128 megs and are nice quality ( via a USB storage area )
so, first of all, hows the current condition of Mplayer? I heard there was one compiled for the gp32, and that it works, but thats all I know
can anyone fill me in?

~Octavious
I dont know, but if it works that would be really cool :D

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone fill me in?

~Octavious
I dont know, but if it works that would be really cool :D
I had compiled a version some time ago, which worked on at least one file... without sound.

Recently I compiled the latest version, but it crashed, I can't find why...

Anyone wanting to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh...
mplayer on the gp32 would be nice..
would be awesome if you get this working cyberic
but im sry i cant help :(

can someone help me learn where to put what files on GPLinux and if I need to do anything to them, what?
I would love to see this movie player work

~Octavious

Back