Sram Downloads

MiOdd

Website
Visit site
Hi all, I'm not entirely sure if I'm technically allowed to ask this or not, so if I'm not, please just let me know and I'll shut up. ;)

I'm not looking for roms, I have plenty of those, what I am looking for is a place that has various SRAM save data for download for use with emulators. For example, lets say I can't unlock the Special Circuit in Super Punch Out, is there a place I can go and download the SRAM to throw on my SD card and have this unlocked? This is just an example though, I don't actually need SRAM for Punch Out, I'm speaking in general.

I found a few sites offering downloadable save states but as I understand save states are not universally accepted by all emulators. Whereas the SRAM data would be. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Thats not true. SRAM refers to the type of backup used on the physical cartridge. This is not something that is decided by the emulator. SNES I know used SRAM other consoles may use a different type but thats not necessarily important. I also checked the Wiz emulator and it does create SRAM for SNES so my question remains, is there a good online repository for such types files?

Back