Squidgesnes Soundproblems..

Onyx

Still Fresh
Hi! Got my GP2X today and tried out this SNES-emulator and everything works fine except that the sound is so high that my head almost exploded when i tried some roms. The volume button on the GP2X doesnt seem to work with the emulator, nothing happens.. but it works perfectly outside. So the emulator must be the problem. Any solution? :ph34r:

Onyx posted on Jul 14 2006 at 10:58 AM said:
Hi! Got my GP2X today and tried out this SNES-emulator and everything works fine except that the sound is so high that my head almost exploded when i tried some roms. The volume button on the GP2X doesnt seem to work with the emulator, nothing happens.. but it works perfectly outside. So the emulator must be the problem. Any solution? :ph34r:
well I play the new version with the sound off(link to the past has a problem with sound and speed so fixed them both by shutting it off) the one before the squidge mmu hack had the volume working fine in game(though it would come up saying max and min if you went to the top of the volume or bottom).

I'll fire up my gp2x on my next break and let you know if it does or not

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon posted on Jul 14 2006 at 08:08 PM said:
Switching on volume limit in the System menu makes it quieter.

Yeah i have volume limit on and have tried: s punchout, s metroid, castlevania 4, flashback and a link to the past.. all with extremely high sound. Maybe i should try a earlier version of the emulater then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back