Spoke To The Factory

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We spoke to the factory over night, everything is cool. Those errors were because the machine was not warmed up/tweaked/cooled. They would never mass produce something with such errors.

They just assumed we would know that.

So, green lighted.

craigix said:
We spoke to the factory over night, everything is cool. Those errors were because the machine was not warmed up/tweaked/cooled. They would never mass produce something with such errors.

So, green lighted.

HOORAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it then. Why would they even bother to waste material to create such 'crap'? Was it just to show you that the tight areas are looser and whatnot?

craigix said:

So, green lighted.

Oh well done sir!! :D

Maybe the best way to proceed is to order all 4000 and let them send every 1000 over.

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!

Hey Gruso, Looks like it was worth staying up late hey? hahaha, I can't believe it.

Craig, are you saying green light.. as in all the cases? no more 500 BS?

Drak said:
I don't get it then. Why would they even bother to waste material to create such 'crap'? Was it just to show you that the tight areas are looser and whatnot?

Yes it was just to show the edits, nothing more. They are a big company and I just don't think they have time to talk us though things, they have been doing this for years and we just have to hit the floor running with them.

They did a good job of explaining the process today though, and were probably surprised we didn't know already.

Drak said:

From what I gathered from reading 1000 posts and a few people that knew about moulding process. My guess is that they just wanted to show that the changes that needed to be done with Rev 3 where done. They didn't need to make it with good materials or spent time polishing it up and silk screening it. They just had the assumption that we knew that's was the case.. The Chinese company is trying to make money as well.. Why waste quality materials and time on 7 sample cases.

Drak said:
Who cares, don't rock the boat! We've been waiting 6 months for a green light. Just send the damn cases, and if there better great, if not, there stuck with them anyway, and I can still get my Pandora!

PANDORA IN 2 WEEKS!

Chris

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1F2fX8ntA[/youtube]

static.gif

Great news Craig, thanks for the uplifting update, any chance of an unambiguous statement as to what has been green lighted?

Is it 500, 1000 or all 4000 cases?

Hurrah!
It was encouraging when I heard that the tweaks were minor, and possibly a result of just being "samples".

Now it's great, let's do this damn thing!

Very nice. how many cases do you think they can ship before CNY?

Back