Spoke To The Factory

Cool :)

I wonder what the next thing to go wrong will be?

Pleng said:

Aww noo :( don't say that!

I will admit, yes, I am still slightly sceptical that it will all be plain sailing from here on in, but I'm optimistic that it'll all go well :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:

All produced Pandoras are destroyed in a big planecrash ;-)

YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pleng said:

Just don't say 'what could possibly go wrong?'....

Doh!

I have written a small cross-platform console application, to commemorate this occasion.

Sorry, no precompiled binaries :p

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
  while (true) { 
    cout << "woot" << endl; 
  }
}

First of all:
9cyPFQbgCqi06jkjBtmBPWvso1_400.gif

Second of all: Somebody find Piercer, we have to take turns kicking him square in the nuts

How did you break the borders of the forum?

image2lx.jpg

That was on my screen before refreshing the second time...

So depending on when the mould factory ships, MP cases could arrive in Texas by next wed-friday right? So february 22 would be the first day of USA assembly?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Chris

jumpman said:
So depending on when the mould factory ships, MP cases could arrive in Texas by next wed-friday right? So february 22 would be the first day of USA assembly?

Chris

I wouldn't inquire too much right now. Enjoy the day and hope that MP succeeds with acceptable results :)

mali said:
jumpman said:

Chris

I wouldn't inquire too much right now. Enjoy the day and hope that MP succeeds with acceptable results :)
Well Mali, you know how we all like to build up the good news, only to come crashing down shortly there after. Why would I change tradition, hell at this point, I'm just trying to keep my baloon inflated, before the next run of mishaps sends it crashing back down to earth! :p

Chris

jumpman said:
Well Mali, you know how we all like to build up the good news, only to come crashing down shortly there after. Why would I change tradition, hell at this point, I'm just trying to keep my baloon inflated, before the next run of mishaps sends it crashing back down to earth! :p

Chris
Hehe, I'll continue driving by bus and save the baloon for the final :D

fiori_musicali said:
Pleased.jpg

Great... So how long approximately until the last pre-orderer gets his Pandora? If they're not shipping the 4000 before the Chinese new year, then it will be something like 5-6 weeks, no?

SnakePleased.jpg

My snake is pleased to eat your spider.

It is also pleased it will get to play "Snake" on the Pandora soon. :pandora2ut4:

Great news! As is everyone; I too hope for the best. No more ancient Chinese secrets, huuuuuh....

But Craig didst spake 'Green light' and whatever happens now, the warm, Ready brek glow of that news will fend off all ills

Back