Split Screen Head-to-head Emulation: Gp2x Vs. Ds Vs. Gba

hiuk9.jpg

greenmikey posted on Aug 6 2006 at 11:03 PM said:
Magnulus posted on Aug 6 2006 at 04:50 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Aug 6 2006 at 10:12 PM said:
So you are saying the NES is the best?
I think his list is chronological.
how I read it, those are greater than..which puts gp2x pretty far down
I don't assume that people who are active members of a GP2X forum would put their GP2X at the bottom of a list of gaming devices. Also, his sig says "console HISTORY", giving me the impressing that his list is a chronological listing of the consoles he's owned.

Last edited by a moderator:
NoidZ posted on Aug 6 2006 at 12:07 PM said:
@Fat Agnus - +your "news" is over 3 weeks old :p

Kinda, sorta. Apparently videos in the "Added" tag list the SNES and PCEngine as added about 3 weeks ago from Aug 6th but the NES and Atari 2600 versus videos were just posted on Aug 5th.

Heh at so let's take the average and the "news" is 1.5 weeks old. :)

Epicenter posted on Aug 6 2006 at 02:22 PM said:
xinfernoofdantex posted on Aug 6 2006 at 12:47 PM said:
The fourth box in the corner should've been a psp ;)
The maker of the videos said he didn't have one in the comments.

I completely agree. There are a ton of DS vs. PSP "load times" videos on YouTube (boringgggggg). I want to see a head to head between a GP2X and PSP emulating MAME, NeoGeo, and SNES. Maybe even GBA to see which one sucks more.

The person making the video doesn't even have to have a GP2X. They could just take one of the GP2X videos that were camcordered but not recorded through TV-Out (to be fair) and just put it side by side next to their own PSP video.

On the SNES video, did you notice that Ninja Warrior actually ran better than the GP2X? Hmmmm....

Fat Agnus posted on Aug 6 2006 at 05:44 PM said:
On the SNES video, did you notice that Ninja Warrior actually ran better than the GP2X? Hmmmm....

I meant to write that Ninja Warrior looked like it ran better on the DS than the GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHat is the extension to download videos for intentert explorer?

Back