speccy emu key mapping

gary

hi all!

could anyone please confirm if its possible to map keys to the gp's stick & buttons? the GPspeccy v0.06 release says you can but i cant figure it out at all.

i have tried the right shoulder button to cycle the key presets but none work correctly.

please help as i can see my games playng in front of me but cant control anythng! worse thing ever! (exageraton but you get the idea!)

big thanks to any help

gary

Pressing the R button to cycle through a few different common key setups is all you can do with it saddly enough, and the developer seems to have gone AWOL :(

There may be another being made, but im not sure just now.

IF a game has the option to configure control keys, you can make it work. The left shoulder button brings up a keyboard... this will let you get into the games menus to configure. The joypad is setup as 5,6,7,8 (don't remember which is which, but when configuring the keys just press left, right, etc.) and one fire button is 0, one is 9.

I'm just playing with the emu now, never had a spectrum before, so I don't have tons of games that I "love" for it, but have taken time to get a few working.

Back