Space Hulk

Gummy Bear

Still Fresh
I think that a Space Hulk game would be most welcome on GP32.

The source code is bound to be available for one or another Space Hulk game and even if it isn't, a remake isn't beyond the bounds of human possibility.

I don't believe that ANY Sapce Hulk game (including Vengeance of the Blood Angels) would make the GP32 groan under the strain.

Anyone else think a Space Hulk type game would be good?

I'm planning on making a game based on Space Hulks rules at some point, but don't expect it any time soon - I originally started working on it about 10 years ago and I've still not done any more than 5 days work on it :)

Source ... code. Very few games have their source code released, before anyone thinks about suggesting a game for a port look for the source code yourself, if you don't find it then don't bother. Also note that if a popular game has had its source code released and it would run well on the gp32 then the coders would probably already know about it.

Jeez <_<

And the likelyhood of anyone remaking it is very slim.

I agree with Davey, before asking for a port, try take a look if the sources are available. But I dont see any problem in posting requests for remakes/clones in Cool ideas and other wishes, I myself got there an idea which game to remake :)
(nothing major though)
If more people want a good, known game, there is always a chance someone will feel like making a remake...

Davey.

The whole "source code" whinge is getting a little tiresome.
Good job you added that little "remake" disclaimer, my idea almost seemed like a good one according to a couple of people! <_<

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, but come on:
There are very few descent games whose source code is available, therefore I suggested a remake of a good game which I believe would be very possible for some of the coders out there.

Bear this in mind before patronising me.

Well Said gummy bear

This would be great.. :( My space hulk got messed up!!!

Back