Sorry For The Incovenience

jonah

Still Fresh
hi guys, i know some of you have had problems logging into http://www.gp2xuser.com communities but i've now done a software update and everything is working great. i hope you'll still continue to support this site and my site and any others out there trying to promote and engage the gp2x

i can't believe they're finally shipping today. awesome news and i thank craig also.

hi guys, i know some of you have had problems logging into http://www.gp2xuser.com communities but i've now done a software update and everything is working great. i hope you'll still continue to support this site and my site and any others out there trying to promote and engage the gp2x

i can't believe they're finally shipping today. awesome news and i thank craig also.

Good to see you got rid of that horrible wobbly "advertise here' box, it made me nauseous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some feedback on your site:

Is it really necessary to have the actual words "dot com" in the title? :rolleyes:

Your links section is not very community oriented, only two links and not even a link back to these forums.

Download archive? Probably would be best to leave that to Evil Dragon's well established file archive.

The Community link I actually expected a section dedicated to the GP2X community, links and such, but it's just a small forum. I think the forums here have all the activity of the community and you'd be best just linking to here.

The FAQ? Well, I guess that must stand for Frequently Asked Question. Although why any GP2X User would need to know what a GP2X is doesn't make sense to me.

Hmm, the News page. Well, not much news in there and there has been a lot of news lately. Probably GP2X.letter is going to cover GP2X news thoroughly, besides the obvious news available on this site.

Well, that's all. B)

Is it really necessary to have the actual words "dot com" in the title? :rolleyes:

Your links section is not very community oriented, only two links and not even a link back to these forums.

Download archive? Probably would be best to leave that to Evil Dragon's well established file archive.

The Community link I actually expected a section dedicated to the GP2X community, links and such, but it's just a small forum. I think the forums here have all the activity of the community and you'd be best just linking to here.

The FAQ? Well, I guess that must stand for Frequently Asked Question. Although why any GP2X User would need to know what a GP2X is doesn't make sense to me.

Hmm, the News page. Well, not much news in there and there has been a lot of news lately. Probably GP2X.letter is going to cover GP2X news thoroughly, besides the obvious news available on this site.

Well, that's all. B)

You throughoughly raped his site :p to sum up :"Link section sucks, get rid of download archive and leave it to EvilDragon, Your forums are useless, better link to these, redo the FAQ with relevant info or just link the wiki, your news page is old and outdated" you evil man gp2brew :eek:

Well, that's all. B)

You throughoughly raped his site :p to sum up :"Link section sucks, get rid of download archive and leave it to EvilDragon, Your forums are useless, better link to these, redo the FAQ with relevant info or just link the wiki, your news page is old and outdated" you evil man gp2brew :eek:

Awww, well, it was constructive criticism! It's not like I criticised the design or anything ;)

Seriously though, it's great to have another GP2X site, the more the merrier I reckon. There's room for some friendly rivalry as well, although I believe that true community oriented sites should link back to the rest of the community and support the established sites.

Not jumping on the bandwagon and expecting a community to appear on your newly formed site just because it has GP2X slapped on it :rolleyes:

That said, um, GP2XUser is a nice title. There :D

I would make those links look better

make the text the same as the body text, and remove the big white border - looks a bit tack imo.

nice site though

Back