Sopranooooooooos

im not sure whats going to happen,

just gotta remember they are all bad people and get what they deserve, even though they all have lovelable characteristics,
when Ralph died i couldnt stop laughing (when his wig came off) and some of his sayings/catchphrases seem to stick in my mind (you little who're) soundboard shame this soundboard doesn't have many sopranos snippets on it...

its going to be a shame when it ends, my favourite tv show.

edit,

edited out spoiler (what are the spoiler tags for this forum :S:S ?)

Wait, what? Which season is this?
I`ve seen 1 to 5, and I`ve heard that
there are some extra episodes coming out
(already out in America?)

Please don`t spoil anything :(

This season (pts 1 and 2) has been really great imo. When the episodes are finally shown in germany, I think you'll be pretty entertained, quiest :D

And yeah, they are all lovable characters, but the difference is that Tony has a heart. And he's somewhat intelligent. Phil is just a 'tardo :p

When the episodes are finally shown in germany, I think you'll be pretty entertained, quiest biggrin.gif

Many episodes most likely will never be shown in germany.. Only the first two seasons were shown in free tv, but they never were successful at all. Some more seasons were shown in PayTV, though. But it doesn't seem that they will show all episodes even there.

CHASE YOU FUCKER I HOPE YOU GET ASSASSINATED FOR MAKING SUCH A TERRIBLE ENDING

edit: Ok, initial shock is over and it's not as bad after you digest it. Anyone with a brain knew that the ending would be one of those "open to interpretation" thingys.

SPOILER...............

Wasnt happy with the ending at first but its grown on me now.

Someone on another forum said a few weeks back when Tony was talking to (his brother in law, i forget the name) by the lake (before they had a fight) they spoke about 'wonder what it feels like to get whacked' and one of them says 'i think it just fades to black'.

Then of course as the ending was that you could say Tony was killed but who knows. Apparently the people who came into the diner (the two black guys, the single white guy) were people from earlier jobs Tony had done, so they might have been looking for revenge. Lots of different theories out on the net

Disappointed mostly as its over, wasnt keen on the first half of this season (The Brokeback Sopranos story went on way too long) but was good near the end

craigix said:
I liked the ending, did anyone expect a normal ending with closure from the Sopranos? :)
It was really horrible when I first saw it (most agree, I believe), but it builds on you. It was a whole lot better than Tony getting killed or it being a "happy" ending, I suppose.

But now whenever I hear the song "Don't Stop Believin'" I get all sad again :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Samba Pa Ti said:
i liked it (the ending), because we can imagine hes still running the family (since he wasnt killed off).
Yup. It gives me an excuse to watch the series from the beginning, something that wouldn't be the same if we knew he gets whacked at the end.

Samba Pa Ti said:
lol i watched all of series 6 again yesterday... just caught up on some sleep today (woke up at 4pm) : )
lol, one thing about sopranos is that once you get into the show, it's addicting :p

I actually totally missed seasons 1, 2, and half of 3. iirc, I started getting into it when ralphie was becoming "untrustworthy" and needed to be dealt with. I still have a lot to watch ;)

Back