Sonic Ii Help

GP40

I've got to Chemical Plant Zone, level 2 I think. I'm getting stuck at one place: I cant get past the two yellow platforms that are over the water. Is there a strategy to use? Is there a way to fudge past it?

cheers

well, you're supposed to jump and land on them and cross but you could try spinning for awhile (a ways away from the edge) then rushing off and hitting jump before the edge and jumping right over it.

GP40 posted on Aug 15 2005 at 12:49 PM said:
I've got to Chemical Plant Zone, level 2 I think. I'm getting stuck at one place: I cant get past the two yellow platforms that are over the water. Is there a strategy to use? Is there a way to fudge past it?

cheers

Are these the blocks that rotate, eventually sending you to the depths... . If so,I'm stuck there too :angry:.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
GA01 posted on Aug 16 2005 at 01:21 PM said:
GP40 posted on Aug 15 2005 at 12:49 PM said:

cheers

Are these the blocks that rotate, eventually sending you to the depths... . If so,I'm stuck there too :angry:.

:)

Well I was talking about the sliding platforms just before the rotating blocks...I have managed to get past that part now and on to the rotating blocks, which I am stuck at now too :rolleyes:

Y'all just rubbish, I've finished it with super sonic on hardware and I'm not that good at it.

Fishbong posted on Aug 21 2005 at 08:37 AM said:
Haha, that´s the spirit!

Just to tease you: It won´t get any easier! If you´ve got problems already, you better give up!
What he said!!! Although the bit where the water comes up is kinda hard till you get the hang of it.

With the whole rotating blocks, don't rush, just time it right.

Back