Help With Her Knights Please??

xafier

Website
www.xafiers-home.com
hey just wondering if anyones can help me get past a level on her knights thats doing my nut in..

I've had the game for ages but can't seem to get into it enough cus i keep getting killed over and over again by these stupid zombies on like the 4th or 5th level and it's driving me nutty...

i've tried all sorts of crazy things to kill the boss whilst being attacked by like the millions of people, zombies and the boss woman on the screen but i just cant do it...

has anyone got any good tips or advice for doing this level? it's such a mega b*tch with those zombies that don't die!

Who you use?

I use the dude with the black armor!

Are the Zombies invincible?

taken from http://gp32.cheats.de/ :

The easiest way to beat zombies is to avoid them altogether as they cannot be killed. Just run to the end of the level and concentrate your attacks on the boss. If the zombies get in the way, try to group them together with the boss so you can knock zombies away and score hits on the boss with the same attacks. This technique works best in "Guhn Seong" mode (2nd option, the invincibility option). When you reach the boss use your invincibility power-ups to nullify the attacks of the hordes of zombies and other enemies that have chased you to the end of the level.

use that preist guy and press b and down or b and right.he shoots blasts and nearly kills enemys.how do you save in it?

yeesh is there a guide anywhere for this game?

like on character select screen what do the 3 options mean when u select a character?

and in game what are those fireball icons on lower right screen?

ShenFlare posted on Mar 18 2004 at 11:41 PM said:
yeesh is there a guide anywhere for this game?

like on character select screen what do the 3 options mean when u select a character?

and in game what are those fireball icons on lower right screen?
3. in Character select, selection after you choose character means..
select power charge :
1. ¿­Ç÷¸ðµå : berserk mode.. least damage and no interfere by enemy attack.
2. ±Ù¡º¸ðµå : Super-recover mode Blow all enemy's down. and full-recovery.
3. ³ÃÇ÷¸ðµå : Always recover a little.
4. ÃÊÀθðµå(Hidden) : 1+2+3
This power charge can be used with 'Select' button. Flame icon at lower right means stick of charge.

as taken from the downloads section for the english translation...

you just press select and it uses the power-up you have chosen... unless you chose number 3 in which case your health just increases all the time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back