Somethings Gone Wrong-help Please

Mako Knight

Still Fresh
sorry for being a newb but i downloaded all necessary files and they're all in the right directories (thanks to other posts for this) but when i go to load BOR i still get that STOP! Magic incorrect/rerr error message, any suggestions?

i sure did, i did everything that i was told but to no avail, im now thinking that the PAK file might be corrupted, is 53.3MB the correct size, i got it from gp32eu.com....

Hmmm, the BOR.PAK (official one from BOR for PC) says 59.7 MB (62,663,611 bytes) in windows properties

Dammit. i tried the stripped down 4mb version aswell and it still didnt work, it took me ages to get the big PAK ( im only on a 56k) grrrrr well i'll have to keep trying

Try to download this MOD named KILL RYU. It's only 8 mg and contain all folders, paklist and bor.fxe needed.

Byes

Good.
Please tell us what was you doing wrong so this treath can help others with the same "problem"

Byes

SPAM: And don't forget to try my Village of Rage MOD :D

The problem I found is with the paklist.txt file, there needs to be a space after the end of the text. But even after I did this it wouldn't load so I downloaded a MOD with the paklist.txt file in it and edited it and it worked.

What you can assume from this I do not know, perhaps .txt files saved under wordpad don't work and you have to use notepad or vice versa.

davey g posted on Jul 5 2004 at 06:17 PM said:
What you can assume from this I do not know, perhaps .txt files saved under wordpad don't work and you have to use notepad or vice versa.
You are right. I remind someone make this point in BOR FORUMS.
Use Notepad!

Byes

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have an extra line feed (return) at the end of the file. So make sure that there is a blank line after the last piece of text in the paklist.txt file.

Back