Somethings Gone Wrong-help Please

Mako Knight

Still Fresh
sorry for being a newb but i downloaded all necessary files and they're all in the right directories (thanks to other posts for this) but when i go to load BOR i still get that STOP! Magic incorrect/rerr error message, any suggestions?

Mako Knight

Still Fresh
i sure did, i did everything that i was told but to no avail, im now thinking that the PAK file might be corrupted, is 53.3MB the correct size, i got it from gp32eu.com....

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hmmm, the BOR.PAK (official one from BOR for PC) says 59.7 MB (62,663,611 bytes) in windows properties

Mako Knight

Still Fresh
Dammit. i tried the stripped down 4mb version aswell and it still didnt work, it took me ages to get the big PAK ( im only on a 56k) grrrrr well i'll have to keep trying

Hokutoy

Try to download this MOD named KILL RYU. It's only 8 mg and contain all folders, paklist and bor.fxe needed.

Byes

Hokutoy

Good.
Please tell us what was you doing wrong so this treath can help others with the same "problem"

Byes

SPAM: And don't forget to try my Village of Rage MOD :D

davey g

Bitches and hos
Website
www.belfastskate.has.it
The problem I found is with the paklist.txt file, there needs to be a space after the end of the text. But even after I did this it wouldn't load so I downloaded a MOD with the paklist.txt file in it and edited it and it worked.

What you can assume from this I do not know, perhaps .txt files saved under wordpad don't work and you have to use notepad or vice versa.

Hokutoy

davey g posted on Jul 5 2004 at 06:17 PM said:
What you can assume from this I do not know, perhaps .txt files saved under wordpad don't work and you have to use notepad or vice versa.
You are right. I remind someone make this point in BOR FORUMS.
Use Notepad!

Byes

Last edited by a moderator:

thejuggler

Still Fresh
Website
thejuggler.net
You need to have an extra line feed (return) at the end of the file. So make sure that there is a blank line after the last piece of text in the paklist.txt file.