Someone Has A Pandora Development?

trypsp

Still Fresh
Someone has a pandora development, because I want know if one aplication that I have run on Pandora

But what processor architecture is the application for (or is it designed for portability?)? Does it expect any particular hardware to be present? (And so on...)

You haven't even said what the application is. ;)

trypsp said:
Someone has a pandora development, because I want know if one aplication that I have run on Pandora
What is the application? Maybe somebody will know the answer or have a good idea if it will work.

Those with development units are unlikely to keep testing 'random' apps when there is so much work to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always google: "<your app> arm"

Several distros have been compiled for ARM, and Ubuntu has been made to run on the beagleboard. There are many other apps that have been built for maemo, and some of the other embedded linux projects like Angstrom.

But, without knowing which one you're reffering to, nobody will be able to tell you if it will work or not.

emil10001 said:
You can always google: "<your app> arm"

Several distros have been compiled for ARM, and Ubuntu has been made to run on the beagleboard. There are many other apps that have been built for maemo, and some of the other embedded linux projects like Angstrom.

But, without knowing which one you're reffering to, nobody will be able to tell you if it will work or not.

The aplication is remote joy for linux.Can run on Pandora??

Why use pandora's 4 inch screen rather then psp's 4 inch screen?
not to mention the different aspect ration would make it even smaller.

greendots said:
Why use pandora's 4 inch screen rather then psp's 4 inch screen?
not to mention the different aspect ration would make it even smaller.
I want see the psp on Pandora with remote joy.
Can pandora run remote joy?

what's the use? seems rather pointless. But you'll probably need to do some porting if you want to get remotejoy running on the pandora.

Not is for see psp on Pandora exactly is for other thing but I need remote joy

trypsp said:
What`s you goal? I don`t know this app. But I googled and now I know its something to view the PSP Screen on you PC.

Do you want to play the Pandora on you PC Screen?

Tashi said:
trypsp said:
What`s you goal? I don`t know this app. But I googled and now I know its something to view the PSP Screen on you PC.

Do you want to play the Pandora on you PC Screen?

No it is already possible,I want this for other thing but I need that the remote joy run Pandora

This is exactly like every other port question we've had. You trypsp, have to search to make sure that the full source code is available in order for it to be ported to the pandora.

trypsp said:
No it is already possible,I want this for other thing but I need that the remote joy run Pandora
When you tell us for what you exactly use this application then maybe we can suggest you an alternative.

Tashi said:
trypsp said:
When you tell us for what you exactly use this application then maybe we can suggest you an alternative.

The only way is with the remote joy I have sent a message to its creator but he doesn´t want port it to pandora :(

Now I have a remote joy for linux that should run on Pandora
someone with Pandora to tested it?

Back